Have you noticed your smile isn’t as bright and sparkling as it used to be? You’ve probably noticed over the years our smiles tend to fade. Our teeth start to get stained from a daily cup of coffee and/or wine. The fillings you received years ago are starting to break down, making them susceptible to staining.
As the years go by and our teeth and restorations get older and are susceptible to daily assaults from the acidic foods we eat and the staining beverages we drink, our smiles just don’t look as bright and beautiful as they used to.
But with help from a cosmetic dentist, you can rejuvenate your smile. You can get that bright, white, beautiful smile you wish for.
Why Cosmetic Dentistry Is So Popular
- Cosmetic dentistry has become increasingly popular.
- Patients have coveted the perfect Hollywood smile since the Golden Age of Hollywood. But in those times, veneers and other cosmetic procedures were beyond the means of most Americans.
- These days, however, the cost of cosmetic products, materials, and services has dropped significantly, making them more affordable.
- More people than ever before are investing in their smile.
- Yes, they want a smile which is healthy and they want to keep all of their teeth for the rest of their life.
- But if they can get a beautiful smile in the process – they’re going to go for it.
- A gorgeous smile is attractive. It makes us feel confident and happy. We’re more likely to “smile big” and show off those pearly whites more often.
- The great thing about cosmetic dentistry is there’s something for nearly every person and every budget. Let us explain.
How a Cosmetic Dentist Can Help You Achieve a Beautiful Smile
The following cosmetic procedures are four of the most popular. There is a range which means even people on a somewhat limited budget can invest in at least some forms of cosmetic dentistry.
1. Dental Bonding
- Dental bonding is a procedure in which tooth-colored filling material is placed on the front surfaces of the teeth. This type of bonding can make teeth look straighter and whiter, and can repair chips and minor fractures.
- When most people think of cosmetic dentistry, veneers are typically the first things which come to mind. Veneers are thin shells of porcelain which are placed on the front surfaces of the teeth. They’re more permanent than cosmetic bonding, more resistant to stain than bonding, and look very, very natural.
3. Brighten Your Smile with Teeth Whitening
- Another popular procedure in cosmetic dentistry is whitening. Many people buy over-the-counter products.
- However, the faster, safer, and more effective option is professional teeth whitening.
- This can be completed in a couple of in-office bleaching sessions, or custom bleaching trays can be fabricated and sent home with you with professional bleach products.
4. Clear Braces
- For patients who really want to transform their smile, braces are the way to go. This is typically where you start for a complete smile overhaul.
- Clear braces can straighten a smile beautifully.
- Once a patient is out of braces, they can then proceed with bleaching and bonding or veneers.
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Help You Achieve Beautiful a Smile
Over time, our smiles can fade a bit – our teeth get a little yellow, we sustain some chipping, or our old restorations start breaking down. But these can be easy fixes. With some cosmetic dentistry whitening and bonding treatments – and possibly some dental veneers or braces – you can breathe new life back into your smile. At Twin Leaf Dentistry, our goal is to help everyone who walks through our doors achieve a beautiful smile.
Are you interested in getting your most beautiful smile ever? If so, contact us today! We’ll schedule a consultation, discuss your needs, and come up with a treatment plan catered specifically to you.